The implementation of Fingerprint is so easy and straightforward it might seem too good to be true. But hey, we’re all about revolutionising compliance tech here, so simplicity and ease is just something you’ll have to get used to…
Why is Fingerprint so easy to implement?
Fingerprint is cloud-based and has full API, so if we’ve not already developed an integration, we can work on one or utilise our partner network to deliver an integration. Fingerprint has native integrations with the most widely used business communications platforms. See the full list here.
Fingerprint has a user-friendly interface and in-platform tools that everyone can use. You have everything you’ll need to conduct effective communications supervision and risk management, all within one platform. Onboarding and training on how to use the platform is straightforward and quick. Easy.
Fingerprint has a native multi-tenancy architecture, which supports Outsourced CCOs, Principals, Regulatory Hosts and Compliance Consultants to oversee large networks of Appointed Representatives and Client businesses in one platform. Every time you onboard a new client, adding them as new ‘tenants’ to the platform is a simple switch-on process.
Here’s an overview of the time it takes to get a business up and running on Fingerprint:
Switching it on:
- Email (Gmail or O365) – Can be switched on, and data being ingested and analysed by the Fingerprint platform within one working day.
- Teams or Slack Chat – Can be switched on, and data being ingested and analysed by the Fingerprint platform within two working days.
- Zoom Voice – Can be switched on, and data being ingested and analysed by the Fingerprint platform within three working days.
- Bloomberg Chat – Can be switched on, and data being ingested and analysed by the Fingerprint platform within five working days.
Getting a feel for it:
We spend a few days setting up your lexicons and search terms in the platform and configuring the supervision policy that drives your review, investigation, reporting and audit workflows. We also provide training for your team on how to use it all.
All up, within a couple of weeks, you’re off!*
* Just a note – this is an average time frame of how long it takes to get everything up and running. Of course, there will be several factors that determine how long implementation will end up taking. Because our platform needs access to all communication channels within your business, we need everyone working as a team to pull this off (your Compliance team, IT team, and any third-party providers). We will support you with getting set up and using the platform the whole way through – we pride ourselves on our service, efficiency and general friendliness!
If you’d like to see Fingerprint in action and learn more about how our platform can support your business, get in touch, we would love to chat!